Forget social networking and online newspapers, quizzes are the best thing the internet ever brought us. I can be a bit of a quiz fiend at times, but here are the five that I’ve enjoyed the most.
5. Would You Survive Another Great Depression? I got %58!
4. What Kind of Meat Are You? I was pork!
3. The classic, revealing purity test. I scored a…well that’s personal.
2.What Country Matches Your Sexuality? I got Taiwan!
1. Find Your Ideal Sleeping Position. Hands down the best and weirdest quiz I have ever taken. All quizzes should be like this one.
5. Cyclops: Cyke would be a total prude in bed and probably insist on leading. No thanks.
I don’t have a lot of music on my Itunes compared to most people (3.2 days), so my playcount on these guys is a little obsessive. I think I’ve listened to Flipside 76 times!
Also, I wanted to be as cool as Jamie and upload the songs, but the super ghetto hosting website she used isn’t working for me. Instead I’ll just upload some music videos. Kids love those, right?
10. Ocean Blue by Alphabeat
9. Don’t Worry Baby by The Beach Boys
8. Boyfriend by Alphabeat
7. Wouldn’t It Be Nice by The Beach Boys
6. Please Please by McFly
5. Everything by The Veronicas
4. Star Girl by McFly
3. Get Back by Demi Lovato
2. Nothing Good About This Goodbye by Rachel Stevens
1. Flipside by The Click Five
Keeping in mind that I got a new computer fairly recently, these are my top 10.
10. Psycho Killer- Talking Heads http://www.fileden.com/files/2010/1/19/2731081/My%20Documents/Psycho%20Killer
9. Her Hair is on Fire- Semi Precious Weapons
8. In the Air Tonight- Nonpoint
7. Mannequin- Katy Perry
6. Dayman- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
5. Gangsta’s Paradise- Coolio
4. Dance Commander- Electric Six
3. I Can’t Decide- Scissor Sisters
2. Build Me Up Buttercup- The Foundations
1. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich- Lady Gaga
Simply copy and paste the url. I realize this involves a slight amount of effort on your part, and for that I am deeply, deeply sorry.
- Melissa Joan Hart dies from black magic. Libby calls her “freak” at her funeral.
- Ringo Starr dies after being run over by Thomas the Tank Engine. He is denied from Beatles heaven; enters Beatles Rock Band heaven.
- Santa Claus dies while making sweet, passionate love to Rudolph. Walmart quickly steps in to fill the void.
- Flo (of Progressive commercial fame) dies in a car accident. She had no insurance to pay for her funeral, but the Geico gecko and Esurance cartoons were in attendance.
- Chris Claremont dies at the hands of Magneto. But, don’t worry, he’ll be back….
- King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden dies fighting abominable snowmen. Ikea provides coffin.
- Pierre Cardin dies after a fall in Lacoste, France. SCAD takes over Provence.
- Lalaine (Miranda from “Lizzy Maguire”) dies from spontaneous combustion. Hilary Duff is not present at her funeral.
- Pam Anderson dies from suffocation in a sack. Kazakhstan mourns.
- Aaron Carter dies from God’s wrath. No one notices, but the sun shines brighter.
5. “Magnum P.I” I don’t care if this isn’t technically a sitcom, Tom Selleck was my first crush. To this day I have a thing for mustaches worn with short shorts….
4. “Flight of the Conchords” New Zealand’s Fourth-most Popular Folk Comedy Duo brings my fourth-most favorite sitcom. I love a good straight man, but having two upped the comedy ante. I laughed out loud at least once during every episode, something tv rarely compels me to do.
3. “30 Rock” The funniest show on network tv today. “My muffin top is all that; whole grain, low fat.”
2. “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” Although recent seasons are somewhat lackluster compared to the first two seasons, still the most irreverently hilarious show. “Dayman” and “Nightman” are still among the top played songs on my iTunes.
1. “I Love Lucy” Although I made an effort not to overlap shows with Miles, this is truly my favorite show of all time. This is an instance of perfect writing, casting, and acting. I still laugh just thinking about Lucy’s Vitameatavegamin- soaked performance.