Ten Celebrities Who Should Have Music CareersPosted: February 16, 2010
- Marykate and Ashley Olsen: Now that they’re adults and crazy looking, we need another album.
- Natalie Portman: “When I was in Harvard I smoked weed every day/ I cheated every test and snorted all the yay.” WE NEED MORE FROM THIS GENIUS
- Jerry Trainor: Crazy Steve must sing (if only to drown out Miranda Cosgrove)!
- Emma Watson: We’re thinking she’d sound like Imogen Heap. Or alternatively, she could just sing off of her HP laurels “She’s just a mudblood girl in a Wizard’s world”
- Amanda Bynes: Can we distill all of her awkwardness and hilariousness into musical amazingness? Amanda Please.
- Christian Siriano: His first three singles would have to be: That’s Fierce, Hot Mess, Trannylicious.
- Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski: Imagine if “Muffin Top” were an entire album!
- Ellen Degeneres: We need singing to go with all that dancing.
- Jake Epstein: Imagine if he recorded an LP from the mindset of his bipolar Degrassi character Craig! But if Craig were off the drugs!! OMG just like in episode #511!!!!!
- Wendy Williams: Because we all want to watch that trainwreck. Plus, Rupaul could be her mentor.
- Finally, we don’t know what this was, but this should happen too.