5. Catseye: She was never sure if she was girl that could turn into a cat, or a cat that could turn into a girl. We’re sure that bestiality is disgusting.
4. Karma: Guys didn’t want her when she was a Vietnam War survivor, chubby chasers didn’t want her when she weighed 400 pounds, and woman didn’t want her when she was a lesbian. Maybe she smells down there.
3. Wolfsbane: Basically a furry with Jesus guilt. No thanks.
2. Rogue: Hang on sugah, let me get my latex body suit lest I absorb your life force and kill you.
1. Marrow: Don’t worry, that pain you’re feeling is just her bones growing through her skin. If you need to vomit, she’ll understand.
5. Monet St. Croix: Although her codename is M, we’re pretty sure she’s an S. A big time S.
4. Husk: She can tear off her skin to reveal a layer of her choosing underneath. Steel, latex, carpet; the possibilities are endless.
3. Emma Frost: She slept her way to the top of the Hellfire club, before quitting and sleeping her way to the top of the X-Men. Plus, her “uniform” is lingerie.
2. Mystique: She can transform into any living thing, she’s bisexual, and we’re betting she’s into gunplay.
1. Storm: Her emotions are linked to the weather. Get ready for an orgasm induced tsunami!
5. Mayonnaise It looks like it would be good, but tastes like obesity.
4. Watermelon: I don’t like any type of melon, but watermelon is the weirdest. I can’t even begin to describe the texture, hate the taste.
3. Fake butter popcorn: Smells like pee, tastes like chemicals.
2. “Fruit at the bottom” yogurt: There aren’t too many textures I can’t handle, but the slimy bits of fruit found in yogurt is one of the worst.
1. Shrimp: For looks alone shrimp would make my list. But I also dislike the taste. Plus I’m not a huge fan of eating things that you have to de-poop.
5. Cheetos: Let’s make a food that coats everything in orange gunk.
4. Zucchini: If it’s not in bread form, get it away from me.
3. Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups: Chocolate and peanut butter is already a disgusting combination, but Reece’s makes it worse by using Grade F versions of each.
2. Oversalted Popcorn: Why don’t you just skip the pretenses and poor salt straight into your mouth?
1. Olives: Bitter salt-water in a waxy brown shell.