The Hottest First Ladies of the United StatesPosted: August 31, 2010
5. Frances Cleveland: She beat out her mother for Grover Cleveland’s hand in marriage, then plastered her sexy face on her husband’s campaign paraphernalia so she could be crowned the youngest first lady ever. Everything about that is hott.
4. Jackie Kennedy: Muse to Warhol, fashion icon and francophone, Jackie’s beauty was enough to earn JFK the label of “the other Kennedy.”
3. Rose Carter: Hot like a college drop out, Rose perfected her tan as a peanut farmer in the sweltering Georgia sun. I would like to point out that she is 50 in this picture.
2. Elizabeth Monroe: Though prone to illness, Elizabeth was called handsome by White House guests, and nicknamed la belle americaine by the French. Ooh la la.
1. Michelle Obama: Michelle sets a new standard for first lady beauty. She is hot like a Chicago summer, elegant like the White House, and most likely will never be dethroned from her role as the hottest Mrs. President.